Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday May 10, 2012 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-There is a major difference in giving up and letting go-
2-Your life begins to end the day you become silent about things that really mater-
3-Obstacles are the things you see when you take your eyes off your goal-
4-Vision is seeing the invisible-
5-Always be willing to learn even if you don't always like to be taught-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Spinning your wheels-
I'VE LEARNED-Stress believes everything is an emergency-
DID YOU KNOW-If you come from Manchester, you are a Manchurian-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why did the disciples have to wait 40 days in the upper room for the Holy Spirit to come?
2-Why didn't God send the Holy Spirit immediately after Jesus ascended into heaven?
3-What is "unceasing prayer"?
4-Is praying always done with words?
5-Does the Christian ever have any doubt when trusting God?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What judge fled from his kin and lived in the land of Tob?
Yesterday's answer-Cain   Genesis 4:13-16
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY      Matthew 12:9-14

Jesus Heals a Man's Hand
 9 Jesus left there and went into their synagogue, 10 where there was a man with a crippled hand. They were looking for a reason to accuse Jesus, so they asked him, "Is it right to heal on the Sabbath day?"[a]  11 Jesus answered, "If any of you has a sheep, and it falls into a ditch on the Sabbath day, you will help it out of the ditch. 12 Surely a human being is more important than a sheep. So it is lawful to do good things on the Sabbath day."
 13 Then Jesus said to the man with the crippled hand, "Hold out your hand." The man held out his hand, and it became well again, like the other hand. 14 But the Pharisees left and made plans to kill Jesus.

PRAYER FOR TODAY

“O Lord, hear me praying. Listen to my plea, O God my King, for I will never pray to anyone but You.  Each morning I will look to You in heaven and lay my requests before You, praying earnestly.  I know You get no pleasure from wickedness and cannot tolerate the slightest sin.  Therefore proud sinners will not survive Your searching gaze, for how You hate their evil deeds…But as for me, I will come into Your temple protected by Your mercy and Your love; I will worship You with deepest awe.”

MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE!
 
 


No comments: