Monday, December 24, 2012

December 24, 2012 thought for the day





For those of you that may be wondering why there hasn't been any postings from me--I have been spending most of my time with my dad who is in the process of going to his new heavenly home.   The time could be yet today or in a few days.  It is such a sad gut renching thing to watch him go. Not because he is going home but because of the process and the time it takes for his body to shut down.  My brother from Austin, Texas and his wife have been staying with him every night and day for the last 9 days.
Because of what is going on and the fact we will have all our family with us till new years day I am not going to make any postings till after 1/1.
I hope you all will have a happy and blessed christmas....jasper

No comments: