Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Wednesday December 19, 2012 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Awards are on the outside, rewards are on the inside-
2-Wealth isn't always measured in dollar signs-
3-Share your blessings in whatever form they come and to whatever level you have been blessed-
4-True happiness is when the love that is within us finds expression in eternal activities-
5-Prayer is love on it's knees-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-The older we get the fewer things seem worth waiting in line for-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Love yourself-wholeheartedly-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The company Kodak was the largest user of silver-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Who was the first prophet that God sent to a pagan nation?
2-When in the Bible is the first clear message that God's saving grace is for gentiles as well as the Jews?
3-Did anyone witness Jonah being vomited back onto dry land?
4-Is there any connection to the "3 days" of Jonah and Jesus?
5-Had Jesus as a boy been taught the story of Jonah or did he just know it?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-What brother of Joab was famous for having killed 300 enemy soldiers in battle?
Yesterday's answer-Eliab   1 Samuel 17:28
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY   John 9:24-25
24 So for the second time, they called the man who had been blind. They said, “You should give God the glory by telling the truth. We know that this man is a sinner.”
25 He answered, “I don’t know if he is a sinner. One thing I do know: I was blind, and now I see.”

PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying manFather, as I live out my time here on this earth, I’m so glad that I belong to You. You hold my right hand and guide me with Your continuous presence and daily bread which is leading me to a glorious destiny. Whom have I in heaven but You and I desire You more than anything on earth. My health may fail and my spirit may even grow weak, but Father, You remain the strength of my heart and You are my portion forever. My Refuge, my Fortress and my Deliverer, I will joyfully tell of Your mighty works until You call me to my eternal home. Amen.

LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!!



No comments: