Monday, August 12, 2013

Monday Ausust 12, 2013 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Our unbelief limits God-
2-Obedience is a choice-
3-When we believe reality is confined to only what we see, we become trapped into thinking the only truth is what we see-
4-Nothing shapes your life more than the commitments you choose to make-
5-We become what we are committed to-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Why do we say something is out of whack--what is a whack?
 
I'VE LEARNED-God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The female condor lays a single egg once every two years-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How much do I have to forgive?
2-If we forgive someone continuously, are we being an enabler for them to continue?
3-Is being forgiving a requirement for receiving salvation?
4-How do we get to the place to be able to forgive?
5-How do you accept God's forgiveness?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-According to tradition, how did Simon the Zealot die?
Yesterday's answer-Judas Iscariot
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY  Acts 13:42-43
42 While Paul and Barnabas were leaving the synagogue, the people asked them to tell them more about these things on the next Sabbath. 43 When the meeting was over, many people with those who had changed to worship God followed Paul and Barnabas from that place. Paul and Barnabas were persuading them to continue trusting in God’s grace.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 Praying man Father, would You help me to be quick to listen, slow to speak and eager to observe that which You want to show me. As I read Your Word, may it not be simply out of duty or habit. Intensify my hunger for Your hidden treasures that can only be found as I dig deeper into the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God. Open my mind, my heart, my ears and my eyes to spiritual insights that bring understanding, acceptance, and gratitude for Your work in my life. Lord, open my eyes that I may see wonderful things in Your Law.  Amen.
 
 
GREATLY BLESSED, HIGHLY FAVORED, IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD


No comments: