Monday, March 03, 2014

Monday March 3, 2014 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-For the Christian, every day should be a day of celebration-
2-I've helped more people with my brokenness than with my togetherness-
3-The purpose of getting into the Bible is for the Bible to get into us-
4-The hardest thing to learn in life is which bridge to cross and which bridge to burn-
5-We don't have to be slaves of our past (controlled by our past)-
STRANGE THOUGHT-If you have a bunch of odds and ends and get rid of all but one of them, what do you have?
I'VE LEARNED-Being faithful in the smallest things is the way to gain, maintain and demonstrate the strength needed to accomplish something great-
DID YOU KNOW-The dog and turkey were the only two domesticated animals in ancient Mexico-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What did Ham do that disrespected his father when he saw him drunk and naked?
2-How is it that even among the righteous remnants of Noah's family that sin finds it's way back into the lives of those who were saved in the great flood?
3-God was displeased with the people's attitude in building the Tower of Babel and he confused them into speaking new languages.  Is this where new nations, cultures and races began?
4-How many new languages did God cause the people to speak after the Tower of Babel incident?
5-After the Tower of Babel, why did people go all over the earth and how did they know where to go?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who asked God the question-"Lord, wilt thou also slay a righteous nation"?
Answer for today    Abimelech   Genesis 20:4
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY   Proverbs 9:7-9
“If you correct someone who makes fun of wisdom, you will be insulted.
    If you correct an evil person, you will get hurt.
Do not correct those who make fun of wisdom, or they will hate you.
    But correct the wise, and they will love you.
Teach the wise, and they will become even wiser;
    Teach good people, and they will learn even more.
PRAYER FOR TODAY 
Praying man Father, You sustain me by speaking peace to my heart even in the midst of troubling circumstances. Your unsurpassed peace cannot be defined by the absence of conflict but by the assurance that You will come alongside me in the midst of my conflict and make a roadway for me in the wilderness of my suffering. When I seek You I can be assured that You will hear me and deliver me from all my fears. Thank You for Your sustaining presence that lifts me from my slumber and helps me to trust You for another day.  Amen.

GREATLY BLESSED, HIGHLY FAVORED, IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD!


No comments: