Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday March 25, 2014 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The most valued revelation Jesus made about himself is "I am the way, the truth and the life.  No one comes to the father (God) except by me"-
2-God's realities rarely mesh with the world's realities-
3-God honors the prayers of those whose lives belong to him-
4-God will work through you as you allow him to, using the ordinary circumstances of your work to make extra ordinary impact in your workplace-
5-Satan can use large debts to compromise otherwise good people and place them in bondage to their creditors-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Why are the officers up for reelection?
 
I'VE LEARNED-Rest is not for the lazy, it is for those who want to maximize their productivity-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Most fatal car accidents happen on a Saturday-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Isaac ever learn of his wife's involvement in the trickery with Jacob?
2-Why did Rebekah lie again to Isaac about why Jacob should go to her brother's home to find a wife?
3-How could Jacob get angry with Laban for deceiving him about getting Rachael as a wife when he himself deceived his own father-
4-Why was there so much deception and lying with the old testament people of God?
5-How did Leah tolerate being married to Jacob when she knew he loved her sister more than her?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Whom did God ask?-"How long will this people provoke me?"
Answer for today    Moses   Numbers 14:11
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY    Psalm 37:3-6
3 Trust the Lord and do good.
    Live in the land and feed on truth.
4 Enjoy serving the Lord,
    And he will give you what you want.
5 Depend on the Lord;
    Trust him, and he will take care of you.
6 Then your goodness will shine like the sun,
    And your fairness like the noonday sun.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY

Thankful man
Father, I pray for a discerning spirit to help me recognize truth from falsehood. Help me to know when others are lying and help me also to recognize the lies I tell myself. You always speak the truth and You declare that which is right from that which is wrong.  When the world describes a lifestyle or belief system to be good when You declare it to be evil, help me to stand firm upon Your holy truths as I faithfully read them in the Scriptures. Give me bold conviction to stand firm for truth even when it seems as though no one stands with me. The “truths” as purported by this world shift like the changing winds but Your Truth stands for all eternity!  I stand firm as I tighten the belt of truth about me. And I protect my heart and mind with the shield of righteousness through Christ Jesus my Lord in whose name I pray. Amen.
 
 

I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING!



No comments: