Thursday, April 30, 2015

Thursday April 30, 2015 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Depending on wealth for happiness is idolatry and denies the God of heaven-
2-True Christians should purge themselves of the deep desire for more power, prestige and possessions-
3-Becoming wise is an ongoing, life long pursuit-
4-Job's greatest test was not his pain and grief but that he did not know why he was suffering?
5-We must learn to trust in God who is good and not in the goodness of life-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-I didn't like my beard at first but then it grew on me-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Fathers are blessed to be promoted into grandfathers-
 
DID YOU KNOW-EEG stands for electroencephalogram
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How can we do greater things than Jesus did?
2-Does Jesus always do anything/everything we ask for him to do if we ask in his name?
3-How do we ask for something from God that is "according to his will"?
4-How do we make God a part of every area of our life?
5-Does God ever say to us "If you will, I will"-
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-What is the proper name for "shelters"?
Today's answer   Succoth   Genesis 33:17
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    Mark 16:14
Later Jesus showed himself to the eleven apostles while they were eating, and he criticized them because they had no faith. They were stubborn and refused to believe those who had seen him after he had risen from the dead.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY 
Praying manFather, as I walk in Your truths, give me an undivided heart, that I may fear Your holy name and heed Your still small voice. Help me to walk uprightly and live more by faith, less by sight so that I don’t come to rely only on that which I see with my eyes, but I listen for the voice of the indwelling Holy Spirit. In doing so I am far more likely to follow the truths and principles of Scripture as learned throughout the Holy Word of God. Help me to be faithful, I pray in Jesus’ name. Amen.


MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE!

No comments: