Monday, April 17, 2017

Monday April 17, 2017 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Grace is not cheap-
2-"My hope is built on nothing less than Jesus blood and righteousness"-
3-When life hits rock bottom, there is a Rock at the bottom-
4-The lives of christian believers should be noticeably different from the lives of those who are not followers of Jesus-
5-Being a christian is about "doing".  The "doing" is living as children of God-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
When the moon is directly overhead, you will weigh slightly less-
 
I'VE LEARNED
One of the greatest things to know and often the least known is when you've had enough-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Ants never sleep
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Could the Catholic church have destroyed other authentic Gospels when compiling the canon of scripture?
2-Why is the Bible not specifically clear on so many of life issues?
3-Why is the Bible silent on racial slavery?
4-What is ministry?
5-Is it wrong to ask God for confirmation?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said   "My son, come near and kiss me.”
Answer for today     Isaac
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Matthew 5:17-18   Don’t think that I have come to destroy the law of Moses or the teaching of the prophets. I have not come to destroy them but to bring about what they said. 18 I tell you the truth, nothing will disappear from the law until heaven and earth are gone. Not even the smallest letter or the smallest part of a letter will be lost until everything has happened.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, thank you for the ways you are making me more like you-
 
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-

No comments: