Wednesday, April 05, 2017

Wednesday April 5, 2017 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Christian living requires an ongoing trust in God's Word-
2-Life has many unanswered questions, but God's ability to save shouldn't be one of them-
3-God's message to the Hebrews-"Remember whose you are,"  God's message to us-"Remember whose you are."
4-To live in your Promised Land, you must face your Jericho-
5-Failures are fatal only if we fail to learn from them-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Do it now!  Sometimes "later" becomes "never"-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Four things we need to forget-
 1-what might have been-
 2-the hurts someone done to you-
 3-things you didn't get done-
 4-behavior and actions God has forgiven you for-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The first atomic bomb exploded at Trinity Site, New Mexico-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Was there nothing special about Jesus' life from birth to 12 years old?
2-The 10 commandments are different in the Protestant, Catholic, and Jewish versions-which is correct?
3-Why were the books of the Bible not canonized until 100's of years after Jesus life?
4-How do we know the books of the Bible were the only "words of God" that we should know?
5-Do we know anything about the descendants of Jesus' siblings?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said   "The Lord has told you, human, what is good;
    He has told you what he wants from you:
To do what is right to other people,
    Love being kind to others,
    And live humbly, obeying your God.
Answer for today    Micah
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Psalm 61:1-4  
God, hear my cry;
Listen to my prayer.
I call to you from the ends of the earth
    When I am afraid.
    Carry me away to a high mountain.
You have been my protection,
    Like a strong tower against my enemies.
Let me live in your Holy Tent forever.
    Let me find safety in the shelter of your wings.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, thank you for providing me with strength and protection when I need you-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: