Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Tuesday April 18, 2017 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-If you put your happiness into temporary things, your happiness will be temporary-
2-Present pains cannot rob us of eternal rewards-
3-Chose to believe that God is always working his good in your life in his good time-
4-Choose to trust God for he is forever faithful-
5-God is not the cause of your sin but he is the cure-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Butterflies taste with their feet-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Having enough money is primarily a matter of attitude not amount-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Neil Armstrong stepped on the moon with his left foot first-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why are so many Christians fearful of being bold for Jesus?
2-Do Christians really believe the unsaved are lost?
3-Why are Christians called sheep?
4-How and when does revival come?
5-Will those who never have heard about Jesus be lost?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said    “What kind of dream is this? Do you really believe that your mother, your brothers, and I will bow down to you?”
Answer for today      Jacob
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Ephesians 3: 19      Christ’s love is greater than anyone can ever know, but I pray that you will be able to know that love. Then you can be filled with the fullness of God.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, fill me with your love today.  Enable me to love with your love that you might be glorified and people around me encouraged-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: