Thursday, April 13, 2017

Thursday April 13, 2017 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The cross represents reconciliation-
2-Once you have been to the cross, you can never be the same-
3-The work of the Jesus on the cross is eternal-
4-There is no "purposeful living" in hell-
5-There is no recourse after death.  It is a dooms day for unbelievers and reunion day for Jesus' followers-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
The high cost of living isn't like the cost of living high-
 
I'VE LEARNED
There are two ways to be fooled, one is to believe what isn't true, the other is to refuse to believe what is true-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Meteorologists claim they are right eighty 85 percent of the time-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is it sin to break man's law?
2-Is it sin to break an unjust man made law-
3-Did God originally intend for man not to die?
4-Was Mary Magdalene a prostitute?
5-Were demons in the New Testament evil spirits or simply illnesses?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said    “Be encouraged, dear woman. You are made well because you believed.” And the woman was healed from that moment on.
Answer for today    Jesus
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Proverbs 4:20-22   My child, pay attention to my words;
    Listen closely to what I say.
21 Don’t ever forget my words;
    Keep them always in mind.
22 They are the key to life for those who find them;
    They bring health to the whole body.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, thank you for your Word.  Scripture nourishes my soul, guides my steps and fuels my love for you-
 
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: