Thursday, April 20, 2017

Thursday April 20, 2017 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Freedom doesn't remove responsibilities.  Instead, it turns responsibilities into privileges-
2-The gospel frees us from having to pay the price for our sins, but we are not free to do just anything we want to do.  Rather, we are free and enabled to do what God needs and calls us to do-to love him and others-
3-When we are serving others, we are really serving Jesus-
4-Nothing encourages you more than when you are encouraging someone else-
5-Refuse to let worry steal the joy of walking with God-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue-
 
I'VE LEARNED
The secret to having enough is to want less-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Three astronauts manned each Apollo flight-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why are parables often so confusing to understand?
2-Is there such a thing as total absolute honesty?
3-Is temptation greater for new Christians or mature Christians?
4-What are "sins of the heart"?
5-What is the "Kingdom of God"?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said   "I will never agree you are right. Until I die, I will never stop saying I am innocent."?
Answer for today     Job
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Ephesians 6:10-13     Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his great power. 11 Put on the full armor of God so that you can fight against the devil’s evil tricks. 12 Our fight is not against people on earth but against the rulers and authorities and the powers of this world’s darkness, against the spiritual powers of evil in the heavenly world. 13 That is why you need to put on God’s full armor. Then on the day of evil you will be able to stand strong. And when you have finished the whole fight, you will still be standing.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, I am well aware that I am not adequate to win any battle today in my own strength.  So, I am choosing to trust you to help me to be victorious in every encounter-
 
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: