Saturday, April 15, 2017

Saturday April 15, 2017 thoughts for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Give the world the best that you have and it may never be enough.  Give the world the best you've got anyway.  In the final analysis, it is all between you and God.  It was never between you and them anyway-
2-You can never go where you are supposed to be by staying where you are-
3-A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after a success-
4-Put your confidence in God while you are doing good-
5-Seek God while he may be found-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
You are either trying or doing.  If you are just trying, it means you are not doing-
 
I'VE LEARNED
I'm not upset that you lied to me.  I'm just upset that from now on I can't trust you-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Buzz Aldrin's mother's maiden name was Moon-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Whatever happened to the Holy Grail (cup)?
2-How were the books of the Bible chosen as Scripture?
3-Could there have been other letters (gospels) as important as those included as part of the New Testament but were not?
4-Could Mary Magdalene be considered an apostle?
5-Were there Gospels of Thomas, Phillip, etc.?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said   “What if the people of Israel do not believe me or listen to me? What if they say, ‘The Lord did not appear to you’?”
Answer for today     Moses
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Jude:24-25    God is strong and can help you not to fall. He can bring you before his glory without any wrong in you and can give you great joy. 25 He is the only God, the One who saves us. To him be glory, greatness, power, and authority through Jesus Christ our Lord for all time past, now, and forever. Amen.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
 

Father, thank you for keeping me safe, for intervening when I don't pay attention and for promising to take me safely to my heavenly home-
 
TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN. BE A BESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE. LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-

No comments: