Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Tuesday April 11, 2017 thought for the day






 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The majority of people don't believe they are sinners-
2-Our culture wants to educate the mind and neglect the soul-
3-Our culture is humanizing God and deifying man-
4-Mankind tries hard to be comfortable in sin-
5-When hearing the Gospel people are-1 persuaded, 2 perplexed, 3 indifferent-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
When you pay for experience, keep the receipt-
 
I'VE LEARNED
If you believe you are not, you are-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The two hottest months at the equator are March and September-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is it God's will for us to live without sickness or disease?
2-Is all sickness or disease from satan?
3- Did Jesus ever experience stress?
4-When do you receive the Holy Spirit?
5-When does sanctification take place?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said   "But let justice flow like a river, and let goodness flow like a never-ending stream."
Answer for today     Amos
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Psalm 73:23-24   But I am always with you; you have held my hand.
24 You guide me with your advice, and later you will receive me in honor.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, thank you for being with me always.  Thank you for your promise to lead me and guide me each day-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-


No comments: