Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Tuesday April 4, 2017 thought for the day







 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-We need to kill the disease that is called "I can't"-
2-The phrase "I can't" lives at the corner of discouragement and despair-
3-God saved the Israelites from Egypt so he could bless them in the promised land, and so it is in our lives-
4-God has set us free so he could raise us up-
5-Only when you allow the truth of scripture to be the authority in your life can you know whether it works-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Living beyond your means takes twice as much money as it used to-
 
I'VE LEARNED-
Love is giving someone the ability to destroy you but trusting them not to-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Thomas Edison, the inventor of the light bulb, was afraid of the dark-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Who was the man not identified with the woman caught in adultery that was brought to Jesus?
2-Why were we not told what Jesus was writing in the ground before the pharisees and the adulterous woman?
3-Jesus didn't condemn the adulterous woman for her lifestyle, so why are we today so quick to do so? Is there something we don't know about her?
4-Why didn't Jesus shame the adulterous woman for her behavior?
5-Did the adulterous woman leave her sinful lifestyle after Jesus told her to go and sin no more?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
    Who said   " I will pour out my Spirit on all kinds of people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
    Your old men will dream dreams,
    And your young men will see visions.
Answer for today      Joel
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Psalm 17:1-3    Lord, hear me begging for fairness;
    Listen to my cry for help.
Pay attention to my prayer,
    Because I speak the truth.
You will judge that I am right;
    Your eyes can see what is true.
You have examined my heart;
    You have tested me all night.
You questioned me without finding anything wrong;
    I have not sinned with my mouth.
 
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, thank you for working all things for my good-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: