Friday, January 12, 2018

Friday January 12, 2018 thought for the day


 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Your children will become who you are, so be who you want them to be-   
2-We reveal the most about ourselves when we speak about others-
3-God formed us-sin deformed us-Jesus will transform us-
4-The only judgement that ultimately matters is the final judgement- 
5-When life is over, both king and pawn go back into the same box-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Some people are a few ivories short of a full keyboard-
 
I'VE LEARNED
If you believe only what you like in the bible and reject what you don't like, it is not the bible you believe, but your self-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The five fastest birds are:  the peregrine falcon that can fly up to 175 miles per hour, the spine tailed swift that can go 106 miles per hour, the frigate bird at 95 miles per hour, the spur winged goose at 88 miles per hour, and the red breasted merganser at 80 miles per hour-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-When Paul told Timothy that "all scripture is given by inspiration of God" what scripture was he talking about?
2-Whenever we Christians sin, do we  crucify Jesus again?
3-How do you renew your mind?
4-What is your "heart"?
5-How is your heart, mind, and soul connected
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said   “I sinned; I handed over to you an innocent man.” The leaders answered, “What is that to us? That’s your problem, not ours.”
Answer    Judas Iscariot
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
GENESIS 12:2-3    I will make you a great nation, and I will bless you.
I will make you famous, and you will be a blessing to others.
I will bless those who bless you, and I will place a curse on those who harm you.
And all the people on earth will be blessed through you.”
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
 
Father, help me to be so filled with your love that I cannot resist giving it away to others, especially to those who don't know you-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-


No comments: