Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Tuesday January 2, 2018 thought for the day

 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Faith is not a spectator sport-
2-Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God-
3-Expect great things for God, attempt great things for God-
4-No one ever moved forward while chained to the past-
5-I could be a person serving an angel, or like an angel serving people-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Which prophet didn't have a father?
Answer for today    Joshua, son of nun-
 
I'VE LEARNED
If you want to be happy, focus on your health and your family-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Polar bears have more problems with overheating than they do with cold.  Even in very cold weather, they quickly overheat when they try to run-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Has the Bible been preserved down through history without error?
2-Should the Bible be interpreted word for word and literally in the English language?
3-Does truth ever change?
4-Should we look for opportunities to do good works or just wait for them to happen?
5-Is it harder to give God your money or your time?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said   "This is the voice of one who calls out “Prepare in the desert the way for the Lord.
Make a straight road in the dry lands for our God."
Answer for today     Isaiah
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
2 Corinthians 6:18    “I will be your father, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty.” 
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
 


Father, I thank you that you've called me to be your adopted son.  Help me to build my identity on this wonderful honor-
 
 I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER,    FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: