Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Wednesday January 24, 2018 thought for the day


 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Jesus is more than a teacher to listen to, he is God to be worshipped-
2-God can do the most with what we think is least-
3-Hope in the heart puts a smile on the face-
4-God promises his people a good end to their story-
5-The most treasured gift we can give to God is our love-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
I think my i phone is broken.  I pressed the home button and  I'm still at work-
 
I'VE LEARNED
The reward of good work is greater work-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The kiwi, national bird of New Zealand, can't fly.  It lives in a hole in the ground, is almost blind, and lays only one egg each year-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How do you win an unwinnable battle?
2-Does God give you strength for the battle or strength in the battle?
3-If David was sure of success against Goliath, why did he choose five stones?
4-Could a woman divorce her husband in Jesus' day?
5-Why did Jesus choose 12 disciples -not more or not less?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What did Jesus use to feed the five thousand?
Answer for today      two fish and five barley loaves
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Exodus 4:22     Then say to the king, "This is what the Lord says: Israel is my firstborn son."
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, thank you for adopting me into your family and giving me the privilege and honor of being your child-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: