Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Tuesday January 16, 2018 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The two most powerful warriors are patience and time-
2-People make counterfeit money but in many more cases, money makes counterfeit people-
3-It wasn't the nails but his love that kept Jesus on the cross-
4-The unwounded life bears no resemblance to Jesus-
5-It takes the darkest nights that make the brightest stars-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
We flirt with evil, thinking that we can charm the snake-
 
I'VE LEARNED-
Responsibility comes before rights-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Herons have been observed dropping insects on the water and then catch the fish that surfaces for the bugs-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What really does prayer change?
2-How much is the christian to feed the hungry and clothe the naked?
3-Has the fear of God been lost in the love of God?
4-Why did Jesus wait three days to feed the four thousand?
5-What is the "yeast of the pharisees"?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said   "God knows that if you eat the fruit from that tree, you will learn about good and evil and you will be like God!”
Answer for today     the serpent
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Genesis 17:7     "And I will make an agreement between me and you and all your descendants from now on: I will be your God and the God of all your descendants."
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, I am so deeply grateful that you are the perfect father and that when you promise to bless me, you will surely keep your word-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-




No comments: