Friday, January 05, 2018

Friday January 5, 2018 thought for the day



THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Reality denied will always come back to hurt you more than the truth-
2-Truth is powerful, and it will still prevail after every lie has been exposed-
3-God forges greatness in the furnace of loneliness and affliction-
4-The will to prepare is more important than the will to succeed-
5-Do the best you can, then relax and leave the results to God-
STRANGE THOUGHT
How long did Cain hate his bother?
Answer    As long as he was able-
I'VE LEARNED
If you never learn the language of gratitude, you will never be on speaking terms with happiness-
DID YOU KNOW
Koalas are marsupials, not bears.  They also have no tail or eyelids-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1- Is sin primarily behavior or a state of mind (will)?
2-Why was Judas willing to betray Jesus?
3-Did God the father ask Jesus the son if he would become a sin sacrifice before sending him to earth?
4-Did Jesus pick Judas as a disciple just so he would fulfill his role as a betrayer?
5-Why was Judas made the treasurer of the disciples?
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said   "You and your money should both be destroyed, because you thought you could buy God’s gift with money."
Answer     Peter
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
John 16:27   The Father himself loves you. He loves you because you loved me and believed that I came from God.
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Father, I ask you to help me to know in my heart that you love me deeply, dearly and demonstrably-
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-




No comments: