Thursday, January 25, 2018

Thursday January 25, 2018 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Receive love, give love, repeat-
2-Gratitude is the memory of a glad heart-
3-Broken people are made whole by God's love-
4-Your next crisis is your next opportunity to trust our unfailing God-
5-An offering given in faithful obedience is just right-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Cupcakes are muffins that believed in miracles-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Today's prisoner may be tomorrows president-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Domesticated turkeys (farm raised) cannot fly-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why would the disciples argue amongst themselves who was the greatest?
2-What does the Bible mean when it says "God gave them over"?
3-What does the Bible mean when it uses the term "sinful desires"?
4-Is serving others serving God?
5-Can you love someone without feeling love for them?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Where did Jesus send the legion of unclean spirits he had cast out of a man?
Answer for today     into a herd of swine
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
    Exodus 19:5-6     So now if you obey me and keep my agreement, you will be my own possession, chosen from all nations. Even though the whole earth is mine, you will be my kingdom of priests and a holy nation.’ You must tell the Israelites these words.”
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
Father, I want to be in a Kingdom of those who draw near to you.  Help me to cultivate a lifestyle of approaching you with love in Jesus' name-
 
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: