Sunday, January 14, 2018

Sunday January 14, 2018 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The one who tries to bring you down is already below you-
2-Our story is the longest lasting legacy we will leave to our heirs-
3-Careers will fade in importance and soon be forgotten, but heaven's applause for caregivers will last forever-
4-Before there can be a resurrection there must be a death-
5-Jesus cannot rise in you until you have died to yourself-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
 It matters not where any of us are buried-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Some species of rain forests birds migrate every summer from south America to Canada to breed-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Has the gospel been preached to the whole world yet?
2-Is the "beast" the anti Christ ?
3-What will our resurrected body be like-
4-Will the anti Christ take control of the world through the United Nations?
5-The 2nd horseman in Revelations has the power to take peace from the earth.  Does that mean there will be a total global war?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said     “People of Israel, why are you surprised? You are looking at us as if it were our own power or goodness that made this man walk."
Answer for today      Peter
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
GENESIS 17:1-2    When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, “I am God Almighty. Obey me and do what is right. I will make an agreement between us, and I will make you the ancestor of many people.”
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY

Father, teach me how to go on believing in your promises over my life, even when I cannot see any signs of their fulfillment-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: