Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Tuesday January 30, 2018 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Never measure God's unlimited power by your limited expectations-
2-As the years add up, God's faithfulness keeps multiplying-
3-The christian's heart is the Holy Spirit's home-
4-Jesus has made true love possible-
5-Grace and forgiveness are unearned gifts-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Chocolate comes from cocoa which is a tree.  That makes it a plant, so chocolate  is a salad-
 
I'VE LEARNED
God never just sits and twiddles his thumbs-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The life expectancy of the average mocking bird is ten years-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is Christianity a "give up" religion?
2-Do we have the courage to ask God, are you pleased with me?
3-Are we blind to the workings of God?
4-What do we have to lose before we cry out to God?
5-Is all of what Jesus said important?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What two animals owned by the philistines carried the ark of the covenant back to Israel?
Answer for today       two cows   1 Samuel 6:7-12
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Exodus 19:4    ‘Every one of you has seen what I did to the people of Egypt. You saw how I carried you out of Egypt, as if on eagle’s wings. And I brought you here to me.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
 
Father, thank you that you always walk with me-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: