Monday, January 15, 2018

Monday January 15, 2018 thought for the day

 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God always does his greatest work through the most flawed people-
2-God can take your pain and use it to turn your life into a masterpiece-
3-The greatest powers cannot overcome the humblest prayers-
4-They who fear death have already lost the life they covet-
5-God has made us for himself, and his heart will be restless until we find our rest in his arms-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Will wickedness go away of ignored?
 
I'VE LEARNED
Truth matters-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Mallard nests are sometimes built at a height of forty feet above ground-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why does evil have a natural progression of getting worse and worse-
2-What is the "fear of the Lord" that gives us wisdom-
3-What did Jesus mean  "I did not come to bring peace but a sword?  I thought he was a God of love-
4-Can you succeed apart from God?
5-Will you always succeed with God?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who said    "Bring me up Samuel"
Answer for today     Saul
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Genesis 17:4-5       “I am making my agreement with you: I will make you the father of many nations. I am changing your name from Abram to Abraham because I am making you a father of many nations." 
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
Father, teach me to understand my true identity and through that to come to learn what your destiny is for my life-
 
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH
HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-

No comments: