Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday January 28, 2018 thought for the day





 
TOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-To trust God in the dark is faith-
2-Be grateful to God for even the smallest gift-    
3-Fear can paralyze but faith propels us to follow God-
4-We can reap what others have sown-
5-Pray your way past the urge to do wrong-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
If we weren't meant to have midnight snacks, why is there a light in the fridge?
 
I'VE LEARNED
Rather than ask God to change your circumstances, ask him to use your circumstances to change you-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The heaviest flying bird in the world is the Kori bustard weighing around thirty one pounds on average-
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Hosea 11:1-2    “When Israel was a child, I loved him,
    And I called my son out of Egypt.
But when I called the people of Israel,
    They went away from me.
They offered sacrifices to the Baals
    And burned incense to the idols.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, thank you for giving us all another chance to know you as father.  Help me to be a faithful child and follow you alone-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: