Friday, February 02, 2018

Friday February 2, 2018 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God is always at work on behalf of his people-
2-Compassion is understanding the troubles of others-
3-The most powerful testimony is a Godly life-
4-God's free gift to us cost him dearly-
5-Praise to God come naturally when you count your blessings-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
I choked on a carrot this after noon and all I could think was "I bet a donut  wouldn't have done this to me-"
 
I'VE LEARNED
What frustration is to yesterday, apprehension is to tomorrow-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The emu is Australia's largest bird at a height of seven feet tall. 
 
FIVE THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why should we go to church?  Why do we go to church?
2-Why did the early church think that Jesus would return in their lifetime?
3-Should a christian be trying to determine the order of events surrounding Jesus return?
4-If no one knows the time of Jesus return, why do we spend so much effort trying to determine it?
5-Is there more than one place of hell?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What animals, considered rather loathsome in Bible times, ate the carcass of Jezebel?
Answer for today       Dogs     2 Kings 9:36
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
1 Samuel 9:1    Kish, son of Abiel from the tribe of Benjamin, was an important man. (Abiel was the son of Zeror, who was the son of Becorath, who was the son of Aphiah of Benjamin.)
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
Father, I love the fact that you're not only my father, you're also my God, my generous provider, my ever present helper, my great "I am"-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-


No comments: