Thursday, February 22, 2018

Thursday February 22, 2018 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God is going to be as pleased to have you with him in heaven as you will be to be there with him-
2-It is impossible to take delight in someone without being happy with that person-
3-Joy is the most infallible sign of the presence of God-
4-The word "blessed" indicates supreme happiness-
5-God can't give what he doesn't have-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
350 slices of pizza sell every second in America-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Discipleship is all about being a servant-
 
DID YOU KNOW
A sheep, a duck, and a rooster were the first passengers in a hot air balloon-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is it okay to forgive God for what happened to you?
2-How far is the east from the west?
3-Is there a difference in being baptized by the Holy Spirit, or being filled with the Holy Spirit?
4-Why did the apostle Paul say he had trouble doing what was good?
5-What do you do when you hurt too much to pray?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who did Jesus refer to as a brood of vipers?
Answer for today     The scribes and pharisees    Mathew 23:33
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Jeremiah  29:11     I say this because I know what I am planning for you,” says the Lord. “I have good plans for you, not plans to hurt you. I will give you hope and a good future.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
Father, thank you that you have a plan to prosper me, not to harm me,  but a plan that gives me a hope and a future-
 
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: