Sunday, February 04, 2018

Sunday Februay 4, 2018 thought for the day



THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-As valuable as my mentors are, in the end Jesus is my teacher-
2-What is down in the well comes up in the bucket-
3-Our most treasured possession and our deepest desire are inseparable-
4-Kindness is loving people more than they deserve-
5-Our abilities to live for God are founded on his truth and mercy-
STRANGE THOUGHT
Why is Peter Pan always flying?  He never lands.
I'VE LEARNED
Diligence and consistency are brothers-
DID YOU KNOW
The female condor lays a single egg, once every two years-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Jesus ever see a crucifixion besides his own?
2-Is it possible that Jesus mother Mary never remarried?  If not, why not?    
3-If Joseph died while Jesus was at home, would he have been the one to provide for Mary?
4-Do we know when Joseph died and the circumstances of his death?
5-Do we know when Mary died and the circumstances of her death?
BIBLE TRIVIA
What miraculous animals parted Elijah and Elisha as Elijah was taken by a whirlwind into heaven?
Answer for today      Horses of fire      Kings 2:24
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
PSALM 46:10    God says, “Be still and know that I am God. I will be praised in all the nations, I will be praised throughout the earth.”
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, help me to set aside some time each day when I can step into your loving presence-
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-


No comments: