Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sunday February 11, 2018 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Joy is the flag flying from the castle of your heart when the king is in residence-
2-Those who have the most reason to be joyful are often the most depressed-
3-Happiness is about what happens to you.  Joy comes from a relationship with Jesus-
4-Joy is the surest sign of God's presence-
5-Grumpiness is not a christian virtue-
 
STANGE THOUGHT
You are twice as likely to be killed by a vending machine than a shark-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Our lack of goodness affects other people, not just us-
 
DID YOU KNOW
There are more than 300 species of parrots-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What is required to have a heart after God?
2-When God thinks of you, what is his thoughts-
3-Do your actions or thoughts tell God you have a heart after him?
4-Should the church accumulate riches?
5-What is the "renewing of your mind" and how is it done?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What kind of snake did God promises to Jeremiah as a punishment for Israel's sin?
Answer for today      Vipers that could not be charmed        Jeremiah 8:17
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Psalm 18:24     The Lord rewarded me because I did what was right, because I did what the Lord said was right.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
Father, I love you for the way that you so kindly rewrite the text of my life so that my story showcases your amazing grace-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: