Saturday, February 03, 2018

Saturday February 3, 2018 thought for the day



THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-When we put our cares into his hands, he puts his peace into our hearts-
2-The first step to receiving God's forgiveness is to admit that we need it-
3-Hope means the most to those who have lived without it-
4-The best kind of friend is a praying friend-
5-Faithfulness to God is true success-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
It takes real skill to choke on air, fall up stairs, and trip over completely nothing.  I have those skills-
 
I'VE LEARNED
You can't nurture bitterness and at the same time conceal it-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The Emu can't fly, but it can swim and has the ability to run up to forty miles per hour-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Are there different degrees of punishment in hell?
2-Why did Jesus choose to speak in parables instead of clear understandable speech?
3-Does God give everybody an opportunity to be saved?
4-When does God's grace end?
5-Should Christians watch TV or movies that show immorality or violence?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What did God provide as a sacrifice in substitute for Isaac?
Answer for today       a ram    Genesis 22:13
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Psalm 89:26    He will say to me, ‘You are my father,  my God, the Rock, my Savior.’
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
  
Father, thank you for the example of King David's devotion to his heavenly father.  Give me a Davidic heart of worship I pray-
 
TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN. BE A BESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE. LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-

No comments: