Friday, February 09, 2018

Friday February 9, 2018 thought for the day




THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Don't confuse humility with a lack of self worth-
2-Humility produces joy and pride steals it-
3-Love is not what we feel for others, it is about what we do for others-
4-Love is oxygen for the soul-
5-At the heart of agape love is sacrifice and it is the highest form of love-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Which is longest, a microwave minute or a treadmill minute?
 
I'VE LEARNED
Worry is not just a bad habit, it is sin-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The albatross can glide on air currents for several days and can even sleep while in flight-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Do you only receive the Holy Spirit by asking?
2-Did Jesus raises himself from the grave?
3-What validated Jesus as the true Messiah?
4-Who gives the Holy Spirit to believers-God, Jesus, or the Spirit himself?
5-How is our spirit drawn to God?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What repulsive creatures bit the Israelites in the wilderness?
Answer for today       Fiery serpents     Numbers 21:6
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Psalm 139:2    You know when I sit down and when I get up. You know my thoughts before I think them.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father I bring my heart to you today, holding it like a book in my hands.  Make my heart one with yours-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

No comments: