Thursday, February 15, 2018

Thursday February 15, 2018 thought for the day


 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The struggle you are in today is developing the strength you need for tomorrow-
2-A dream written down with a date becomes a goal-
3-A goal broken down into steps becomes a plan-
4-A plan backed by action makes your dream come true-
5-Holding a grudge doesn't make you strong, it makes you bitter-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
If you eat about three large carrots a day for several weeks, it increases the beta carotene in you blood and could turn your skin orange.  Is this true?
 
I'VE LEARNED
The happiest people are generous people-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The horned owl is not horned.  Two tufts of feathers were mistaken for horns-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Would Mary have lived a sinless life after Jesus' birth?
2-Has the Holy Spirit always been in the world?
3-Was Jesus filled with total wisdom at 12 as he would be at 30?
4-When would Jesus have known his destiny of the cross?
5-Did Jesus speak of divorce as a sin or remarriage as a sin?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
According to Jesus, what would a loveless father give a child who asked for an egg?
Answer for today    a scorpion      Luke 11:12
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Malachi 1:6     The Lord All-Powerful says, “A son honors his father, and a servant honors his master.” I am a father, so why don’t you honor me? I am a master, so why don’t you respect me? You priests do not respect me.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, help me to get the balance right in my love for you.  Teach me to cultivate both relationship and respect-
 
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: