Wednesday, February 07, 2018

Wednesday February 7, 2018 thought for the day




THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Integrity is not something we have but something we are-
2-The lies we tell ourselves are the most deadly-
3-You can't  hold yourself accountable if you won't see yourself clearly-
4-Honesty is like a boomerang-
5-Keeping your word is a cornerstone to integrity-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Some people are like clouds.  When they disappear it is a beautiful day-
 
I'VE LEARNED
The link between God's grace and our peace is mercy-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The Royal Household of England owns all the swans in the country-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How is Adam and Eve's sin nature passed on to each person?
2-After Jesus was baptized he was "full of the Holy Spirit".  Does this happen to us when we are water baptized?
3-When the Holy Spirit came upon Jesus, a dove came upon him. Why doesn't this happen today?
4-Was Jesus full of the Holy Spirit before his baptism?
5-When we are full of the Holy Spirit we are to receive great power.  Why don't we have it or see it shown?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who put a bronze snake on a pole in order to heal snakebite?
Answer for today      Moses    Numbers 21:8-9
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Psalm 27:10    If my father and mother leave me, the Lord will take me in.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, I bring my wounds to you today.  Hold me in your arms and heal me, through the amazing grace of your loving embrace-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!


No comments: