Saturday, February 10, 2018

Saturday February 10, 2018 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-When we open ourselves to God's love, it transforms us back into what we were meant to be-
2-Agape love is the power to move us toward another person with no expectation of reward-   
3-The opposite of love is not hate, it is indifference-
4-Agape love is a verb.  It leads our hearts and changes our lives-
5- We learn to love by incorporating love into all the little things we do-
 
STRANGE THOUGHTS
Barry Manilow didn't write his hit song  "I wrote the song"-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Regret and shame fuel worry-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The albatross drinks sea water-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What is a person's spiritual eye?
2-How do we disown Jesus?
3-Is there a connection between greed, covetousness, and selfishness?
4-On what basis did God chose David to be king?
5-What is required to have a heart after God?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What did the people of Judah call the bronze snake in the wilderness?
Answer for today      Nehushtan     2 Kings 18:4
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
PSALM 139:16   You saw my body as it was formed.  All the days planned for me were written in your book before I was one day old.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY 
 Father, thank you that you already know my story and that my story is unlike anyone's else's-
 
TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN. BE A BESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE. LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-

No comments: