Friday, April 04, 2008

Friday April 4, 2008 thought for the day


ISN'T THIS A BEAUTIFUL MOUNTAIN SCENE?
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-When all is said and done there is usually more said than done-
2-Procrastination was last seen trying to find motivation-
3-The missing ingredient in most speeches is a little shortening-
4-The simplest things are often the hardest to grasp-
5-A good sleep aid is hard work-

Strange thought-the handwriting on the wall means the grandchildren have found the crayons-

I've learned-if you want to learn who is boss in a family just check to see who holds the
remote control-

5 things I want to know
1-Does God's grace cancel the consequences of sin?
2-How can we not judge others?
3-Can we expect prayer to change our life's circumstances?
4-Can prayer change the mind of God?
5-Is God's anger and God"s wrath the same?

Today's Scripture
“O LORD, how many are my foes! How many rise up against me!...but you are a shield around me, O LORD; you bestow glory on me and lift up my head” (Psalm 3:1-3)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: