Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Wednesday April 16, 2008 thought for the day


HEY GUYS, WHAT ARE WE LOOKING AT??
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Sympathy is often expressed as a warm hug-
2-A cheerful heart is good medicine but a downcast spirit dries up the bones-
3-The strongest words are usually used in the weakest arguments-
4-If you want a long friendship develop a short memory-
5-An honorable revenge is the one not taken

Strange thought-it is a shame that we have to educate our children who already think they
know more than we do-

I've learned-if you want to get promoted, you must do things that get noticed-

5 things I want to know
1-Do God's promises have time limits?
2-Why do we hesitate to be the answers to our own prayers-
3-How do we become living sacrifices?
4-Why is obedience better than sacrifice?
5-Is it okay to serve God out of duty?

Today's Scripture
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart form me you can do nothing” (John 15:5).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: