Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday April 15, 2008 thought for the day





"HEY GUYS, IT'S A LITTLE CROWED HERE"!
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Let your mind wander but be careful where you follow it-
2-The hardest door to open is a closed mind-
3-Learning to say "I'm sorry" brings peace to your life-
4-The best way to kill time is to work it to death-
5-Large opportunities come to those who have been faithful in small tasks-

Strange thought-a night watchman earns his living without doing a day's work-

I've learned-it always makes you feel good when you see your parents holding hands-

5 things I want to know
1-How do you hold on to God with Satan on your back?
2-How do you know God is in control when your circumstances never change?
3-Should Christians hesitate to ask God questions?
4-What does "Jesus is all I need" mean and is it true?
5-Do we often substitute Christian service for Jesus himself?

Today's Scripture
“Blessed is the man who makes the Lord his trust…” (Psalm 40:4).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: