Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday April 27, 2008 thought for the day


"LET'S TAKE A WALK AND SEE THE PRETTY FLOWERS"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Every evening turn your worries over to God for he is going to be up anyway-
2-If you can laugh at yourself you will always be amused-
3-Habit is the best of servants or the worst of masters-
4-Don't let yesterday use up too much of today-
5-Watch the pennies and the dollars will take care of themselves-

Strange thought-a pat on the back is only a few inches from a kick in the behind-

I've learned-there is no friend like an old friend, no dog like an old dog and no money like old money-

5 things I want to know
1-What does it mean to be dead in Christ?
2-Can satan do anything without human help?
3-How would we live if we really believed the Bible?
4-Is the spirit of God transferable?
5-What does it mean to be Christ-like?

Scripture for today-"I am merciful declares the Lord-I will not be angry forever" Jeremiah 3:12

No comments: