Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thursday April 17, 2008 thought for the day

"THE DAY THE ANGELS CRIED"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-By its upward struggle the fountain creates its own beauty-
2-Prayer is the key of the morning and the bolt of the evening-
3-Deal with the faults of others as you want others to deal with yours-
4-Grandma's coolies didn't need preservatives for they didn't last that long-
5-Hope is like the sun, sometimes it shines, sometimes it hides but it never goes away-

Strange thought-if you would kick the person who causes you the most problems, you couldn't
sit down for a month-

I've learned-the two happiest days of my life were the day I bought my boat and the day I sold it-

5 things I want to know
1-Is tolerance the opposite of judging?
2-Must every Christian have their own gethsemene?
3-If we know God doesn't like luke warmness, why do we settle for it?
4-Why do we live like God doesn't mean what he says?
5-Do we underestimate the power of satan?

Scripture for today-"The Lord your God will be with you wherever you go" Joshua 1:9

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: