Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday April 12, 2008 thought for the day



"AW THAT FEELS SO GOOD SON"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Contentment comes from fewer wants not great wealth-
2-When the mind wanders the tongue follows-
3-Hearing another persons problems helps to lighten your own-
4-Confidence is keeping your chin up, overconfidence is sticking your neck out-
5-True strength is lifting a burden from someone's shoulders-

Strange thought-as soon as you get on easy street, the pavement is being torn up for repairs-



I've learned-being 68 is the best time of my life--so far!!


5 things I want to know
1-What does it mean to be spirit filled?
2-Does sin in a Christian's life break fellowship or joy?
3-Can an unbeliever know who Jesus is by studying him?
4-What do you do when your suffering goes on and God is silent to you?
5-What do you do when your prayers are unanswered?

Scripture for today-"He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God"-psalms 40:3

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: