Sunday, April 06, 2008

Sunday April 6, 2008 thought for the day



LOOKS LIKE THIS PLACE NEEDS SOME TLC!!
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Friendship is not only for enjoyment but also for service-
2-Your dreams never come true by over sleeping-
3-You can't enjoy the cream of life if you bottle up the milk of human kindness-
4-Forgiveness happens sooner if you take the initiative-
5-It takes as much effort to wish as it does to plan-

Strange thought-the best thing so save for a rainy day is an umbrella-

I've learned-envy is the enemy of happiness-

5 things I want to know
1-Do we serve God out of duty or love?
2-Are there degrees of honesty?
3-What does prayer change?
4-Is there ever a good reason to hate?
5-What is the carnal nature?

Scripture for today-Jesus cried out, "when a man believes in me, he does not believe in me only,
but in the one who sent me" john 12:44

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: