Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday April 22, 2008 thought for the day


"BEWARE, MY BARK IS WORSE THAN MY BITE!"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Examine a half truth very carefully, you may have the wrong half-
2-What might happen to us is often worse than what does happen-
3-When you help someone up a hill you are closer to the top yourself-
4-Leave a good reputation behind in case you return-
5-A good listener is not only popular, they may learn something-

Good thought-trust, not technology is the issue of the decade!-

I've learned-success is more often the result of hard work than talent-

5 things I want to know
1-What is the "judgement seat of Christ"?
2-Why do we want what we can't have?
3-Should we ask God to supply our wants or our needs?
4-What is the basis for patience?
5-Why after winning a spiritual victory do we tend to leave the battlefield?

Scripture for today- "And by that will we have been made holy through the sacrifice
Of the body of Jesus Christ once for all (Hebrews 10:10)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


1 comment:

Virginia Slims Cigarettes said...

Yesterday I visited your blog and liked it very much! I have found a lot of really interesting and useful information there! The time I have spent reading was wonderful and I may say that you’ve done a great job! There are also wonderful photos! I’ve immediately added your blog to my favorite links and will enter it any time when in need of something positive. Thanks a lot!