Saturday, April 05, 2008

Saturday April 5, 2008 thought for the day


WOULDN'T YOU LIKE BEING HERE TODAY??
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Facts don't cease to exist because they are ignored-
2-The difference between ordinary and extra ordinary is the extra you put into it-
3-The cost of doing nothing is more expensive than the cost of doing something-
4-You can't climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets-
5-A ship is safe in the harbor but it was built to sail the seas-

Strange thought-if you want to be successful you must make hay instead of hitting the hay-

I've learned-how people treat me is more a reflection of how they see themselves than how
they see me-

5 things I want to know
1-What prayers does God hear and not hear?
2-Does God permit us to argue with him?
3-What is the sanctified life?
4-What is the test of your religious faith?
5-Why can't we always tell when God is working in our life?

Scripture for today-"The son of man came to seek and to save what was lost" (Luke 19:10)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: