Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday April 19, 2008 thought for the day



'NOSE TO NOSE!"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-"Can't" never did anything until "try" came along-
2-Love always finds a home in the heart of a friend-
3-A helping hand is better than offering advice-
4-You can't have rosy thoughts about the future if your mind is full of blues about your past-
5-One way to be happy ever after is not to be after too much-

Strange thought-insanity is hereditary, you get it from your kids-

I've learned-if you wait till all conditions are perfect before you act you never act-

5 things I want to know
1-Is it possible to be filled with the Spirit but not be led by the Spirit?
2-Is freedom from or to?
3-Why are Christians like non Christians in always wanting more or newer things?
4-Why does it seem that many Christians are in the demolition business instead of the
construction business?
5-What is legalism?

Scripture for today-"If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me-(Matthew 16:24)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper




No comments: