Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday April 20, 2008 thought for the day




"HOW AM I EVER GOING TO FEED THIS FAMILY"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Laughter is sunlight for the soul-
2-Everyone cannot be the best but everyone can be their best-
3-Life can be understood by looking backwards but it must be lived by looking forward-
4-A politician thinks of the next election, a statesman thinks of the next generation-
5-Each sunrise means we have a chance to start again-

Strange thought-when you are punctual you have to wait for people who are late-

I've learned-you don't miss fighting with your brother or sister until they've left for college-

5 things I want to know
1-Is guilt and condemnation the same thing?
2-Is it safe to follow your conscience?
3-When can you trust your emotions?
4-Does conduct determine character or does character determine conduct?
5-How should becoming a Christian affect our reputation?

Today's Scripture
“I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart form me you can do nothing” (John 15:5).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: