Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday May 30, thought for the day



"CAUGHT ME NAPPING!"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Life does not look up when you're looking down-
2-Standing tall has nothing to do with height-
3-Be like the birds-sing after the storm-
4-The most important trip you may take in life is meeting people half way-
5-Life is like a coin-you can spend it anyway you wish but you can spend
it only once-

Strange thought-if you can't be thankful for what you receive, be thankful for what you escaped-

I've learned-all ladies like to receive flowers, especially when there's no
particular reason-

5 things I want to know
1-Do we love God for who he is or for what he does for us?
2-Does God bring us testing or temptation?
3-Is there a difference in punishment and discipline?
4-Is making a decision for Jesus the same as being saved?
5-Is strong faith built on the absence of doubt?

Scripture for today-But the Lord stood at my side and gave me strength, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. And I was delivered from the lion’s mouth. 2 Timothy 4:17 (NIV)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: