Sunday, May 04, 2008

Sunday May 4, 2008 thought for the day




"WHEE DADDY!---DO IT AGAIN!"
Here are my thoughts for today
1-Poise-the ability to raise your eyebrows instead of your voice-
2-Your appointment book is your creed for it shows what you have time for-
3-When you see someone without a smile give them one of yours-
4-Sometimes letting go is stronger than holding on-
5-Democracy doesn't mean "I'm as good as you are" but "You're as good as I am"-

Strange thought-The last person who quit or was fired will be held responsible for everything
that went wrong-

I've learned-once a woman decides she wants something, never underestimate here ability to get it-

5 things I want to know
1-Is submission the same as obedience?
2-Can the church flurish in any other government than a democracy?
3-Does God want us to do or to be?
4-Is a Christian always honest in all situations?
5-Have Christians lost their sense of lostness?

Scripture for today-"it is by grace you have been saved, through faith-and this not of yourselves-it is the gift of God Ephesians 2:8

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: