Sunday, May 11, 2008

Sunday May 11, 2008 thought for the day


HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL YOU MOTHERS!!!!!
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Compliments are like perfume to be enjoyed not swallowed-
2-Wrinkles never conceal dimples-
3-The hardest thing for most people to give is--in-
4-Gossip-a fool with a keen sense of rumor-
5-We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust our sails-

Strange thought-Why is it that the winner of the miss universe contest always comes from earth?

I've learned-the time I really need a vacation is when I am just back from one-

5 things I want to know
1-Is perception reality?
2-If you had the courage, what would God be able to do with you?
3-Is there any sin that is not a selfish act?
4-Can God answer our prayers if we are disobedient?
5-Do we come to Jesus to get saved or to receive the gift of salvation?

Scripture for today-"So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God"
1 Corinthians 10:31

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: