Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tuesday May 20, 2008 thought for the day-



"FLOWERS JUST FOR YOU MOTHER!"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-While we inherit our temperament we build our character-
2-You cannot be envious and happy at the same time-
3-A friend walks in when the world walks out-
4-Happiness is when you can admire without desire-
5-A cynic knows the price of everything and the value of nothing-

Strange thought-everyone has a photographic memory, some just don't have film-

I've learned-you can't pay someone to practice for you-

5 things I want to know
1-What is the primary thing God requires of us?
2-Does God require us to "measure up"?
3-Does God punish us for our sin or by them?
4-Is it easier to forgive ourselves or others?
5-Does faith come only from hearing?

Scripture for today-Dear friends, never avenge yourselves. Leave that to God. For it is written, “I will take vengeance; I will repay those who deserve it,” says the Lord. Romans 12:19 (NLT)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: