Monday, May 05, 2008

Monday May 5, 2008 thought for the day


"PRAYING HANDS"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-We can't do everything at once but we can start with doing something-
2-It is possible to make a sound argument without making a lot of noise-
3-Your greatest possession is the next 24 hours-
4-No one knows about your integrity, your sincerity, your talent or good will unless you
show them examples-
5-Everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was-

Strange thought-no matter where you are, there you are-

I've learned-whenever I am in a hurry, the person in front of me isn't-

5 things I want to know
1-Is witnessing an action or a lifestyle?
2-How do you differentiate between emotion and God speaking to you-
3-How much pain and hurt can love endure?
4-Are all people created equal?
5-Does the Bible talk more about finances or salvation?

Scripture for today- "Grace and peace to you from God our father, and the Lord Jesus Christ
(1 Corinthians 1:3)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: